Linking your Twitter account with YouTube gives you the benefit that your subscribers and followers will increase considerably. You can connect these two accounts with the help of two methods.
One method is direct, and the other takes place with the help of several third-party applications such as IFTTT or Zapier. These apps share the YouTube videos that you post automatically on your Twitter account.
In this guide, we will tell you about both of these methods so that you can link both your YouTube & Twitter accounts successfully.
Direct Method to Link YouTube to Twitter
For this method, we make the use of tools for social networking integration:
- Open YouTube and log into your YouTube channel. Now, tap on your profile picture, which can be spotted on the right side of the screen.
- Here, you’ll be able to take a look at several options. Now, press on “Your Channel.”
- After that, you’ll spot several tabs along with two buttons in blue color. These buttons will be named “Manage Videos” and “Customize Channel,” respectively. Tap on “Customize Channel.”
- Now, the app will take you to a separate tab for channel customization.
- Here, you’ll spot three tabs named Basic Info, Branding & Layout. Press on Basic Info.
- Scroll through the screen, and you’ll see several links. Here, you’ll also see “+ Add Link” written in blue. Click on this option.
- Now that you’ve tapped on that option, you’ll see two boxes named “URL Required” and “Link Title Required.”
- For the title, type “Twitter,” and where the blank for adding the link is given, add the link to your Twitter profile.
- Now, simply tap on Publish, and that’s it! You’re done with the process.
Link YouTube to Twitter With the use of IFTTT
Linking both your accounts with the help of this method will allow you to share the videos that you post on YouTube automatically on Twitter. This way, you’ll be able to convert your Twitter followers into your YouTube subscribers.
Follow these steps to proceed with this method successfully:
- If you don’t have an IFTTT account, create it or simply log in to your existing IFTTT account.
- Once done, click on this link- https://ifttt.com/connect/youtube/twitter
- Here, you’ll find several videos. Once you click on any video, you’ll find a connect button. After you click on that button, you will be asked to connect your account registered with YouTube.
- For this step, all you have to do is authorize the YouTube account and then tap on the channel you wish to link.
- Then, tap on the button named “Allow.”
- Now, you have to repeat this process with your Twitter account. And that’s it! This way, you’ll be able to link both your accounts without any hassle.
It may sound overwhelming to link your Twitter & YouTube with each other. On the contrary, both the methods provided above are easy, and we have explained each step so that you won’t face any issues while going through the process. We hope that this guide helps you in the best ways possible.